Shutters: enduring style that enhances your home’s value
HAND-CRAFTED FURNITURE FOR YOUR WINDOWS
Please do yourself a big favor and only buy shutters from someone with extensive experience. It takes at least 5 years to learn all the tricks to making them look great. How shutters are Installed contributes as much as material quality. Individual window structural alterations are often required, and having carpentry skills and the right tools is a basic requirement. Blind Mart has this and more. The owner (Dan) has over 15 years of shutter experience and our installer is a master carpenter. Dan personally supervises all shutter projects.
Our Wood Shutters are made from sustainable hardwoods, handcrafted with distinctive wood grain and natural characteristics. Decorating with shutters adds rich, structural depth to your home.
- 100% premium hardwood
- Louvers sizes: 1 7/8, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, and 4 1/2
- Over 50 rich paint and stain colors
- Custom paints and stains
- Specialty shapes, french doors and more
Rich, consistent wood characteristics and unparalleled resilience. Naturally elegant.
Composite Wood Shutters
We also offer Composite Wood Shutters with a solid MDF core – real wood in an advanced state, offering incredible density and strength. A polypropylene coating makes them even more durable and robust.
- Better consistency and durability than regular wood shutters
- Better heat resistance than vinyl and PVC shutters
- Won’t fade or yellow with sun exposure
- Won’t chip or crack over time
- Won’t stain; easy to clean
Call today to set up a free in-home consultation to see if shutters are right for you and your windows: